Get a 30% sales uplift with Seller Fulfilled Prime
The Seller Fulfilled Prime programme allows you to deliver directly to domestic Prime customers from your own warehouse. We are looking for established and successful sellers to join this programme so that we can support the growth of their business and expand the Prime offering for our Amazon’s most loyal customers.
In order to maintain eligibility for Seller Fulfilled Prime, you will need to meet the following performance requirements for your Prime orders:
- Ship over 99% of your Prime orders on time
- Purchase >95% of your shipping labels through Buy Delivery Services, or through our Prime carriers directly for your Prime orders
- Have an Order Cancellation rate of less than 1% for your Prime orders
- You must have a daily Mon-Fri collection with your Prime carrier after 2.30pm.
For more details on the program terms, please click here.
To use Royal Mail, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- You must have or be willing to set up a business account with Royal Mail
- You must have access to Royal Mail’s Tracked24 and Tracked48 shipping rates on an annualized flat fee, as these are mandatory with Seller Fulfilled Prime.
- If you do not already use these ship methods, you will need to get in touch with Royal Mail directly to set these up.
When shipping with Royal Mail, you are required to use Tracked24 and Tracked48 services, and will be charged the agreed rates you have negotiated with them. In order for us to be able to link your Royal Mail account with Amazon, we will require you provide us with your Royal Mail account information over the phone on our next call. Once we have your rates uploaded, and your first collection date with Royal Mail agreed, then you will be ready to ship orders in the Prime Trial.
You must have a warehouse located in the UK. You do not need to have an existing account with DPD.
Please find DPD rates here. You will start on the Tier 2 rates, and your tier will adjust at the beginning of each month, based on the volume that you shipped with DPD by purchasing shipping through Amazon’s Buy Shipping service.
Once you have completed onboarding (by confirming your daily pick up time and first collection date with DPD), you will be ready to ship Prime orders using DPD by purchasing through Buy Shipping.
- Review programme information and help pages, come back to me with any questions you may have
- Schedule a phone call so that we can discuss next steps and timelines for launch.
Let us know if you have any questions, otherwise I look forward to speaking to you soon.